Ministry of Healing
The healing ministry in Wakefield Diocese is practised and promoted in various ways:
- The Diocesan Healing Prayer Fellowship has a bi-monthly prayer letter that includes names of people needing prayer for healing.
- There is a monthly Healing Eucharist.
- There are regular opportunities for healing prayer and anointing in many churches in the Diocese.
- There is a team of healing advisers.
- There are occasional training courses and events.
Those seeking help should contact their parish priest in the first instance.
Revd Michael Wood is the Diocesan Advisor for Healing and Deliverance.
Anglican services of Wholeness and healing, and Ministry to the sick can be found on the Church of England website.